Skip to main content

Cater With Salam

Since we've opened, Salam Restaurant has worked hard to bring the authentic flavors we grew up with to your tables here in Hillsboro. Looking to set your event apart?  Let us help you deliver a delicious and memorable dining experience to your friends, clients, or family. Our custom menus can be tailored to any event for any number of people.  Whether it’s a private event, buffet, formal dinner, corporate event, photo shoot, or wedding celebration, Salam Restaurant is committed to serving you and your guests with exceptional food and professional service.

We also offer free delivery within two miles

To request a FREE Catering Consultation or to discuss your next event, please fill out the form below. 
We will respond to your request promptly. 

Thank You
You can also call us at 503-648-6836


Next day orders must be placed by 2:00PM

We require a 60% down payment when the order is placed, with the remaining 40% due on delivery

We require a 24-hour notice for cancellation, or a cancellation fee will be applied

Payments may be made by cash, check, or credit card


Catering consultation for your event is free

Delivery available, please inquire about delivery price

Soft Drinks & Water available for $1.25 per person. Specialty drinks (Homemade Lemonade, Strawberry Lemonade, Doogh, Sparking Water) for $3.00

Disposable serving utensils available for $1.50 per person

Additional services such as bartenders, staff, setup, cleaning, linen, plates, and silverware are all available, pricing depends on the needs of your event. 

Servers are available upon request at $25 per hour, per server. Event must be a minimum of 3 hours.

An 18% service charge will be added to your invoice

*All prices subject to change based on availability

Submit a Request